This is my hubby Larry. We have been married for 9 years. He is the love of my life. He is a wonderful husband and father. We are overjoyed when he comes home. He always can make us laugh and enjoy our time together. He works for Cargill and enjoys it a lot. He is very proud to be working for such a great company. Larry has a strong faith and trust in the Lord. He is a great leader and example to our family. He definately loves us unconditionally. And we love him just as much.
Meet Kian Joshua. He turned 3 in January. When meeting Kian you will instantly know that he keeps us on our toes. Kian has so much energy that I don't know where it comes from. Kian loves people. Kian will smile and say hi to anyone he comes into contact with. His new love is for super heros. One of those heros is his dad. Kian can't wait until his dad walks in the door every night so that they can wrestle and play. Kian loves the outdoors and generally just playing all the time. He is super funny and loves to tell jokes. His latest is this, Kian: "Knock knock",You: "whose there?" Kian: "Hank" You: "Hank Who?" Kian : (with very much enthusiasm) "You're Welcome!" So thanks to Kian we have lots of laughs!
Meet Nya...She just turned one in June. She is full of pure joy. Her smile is contagious. You cannot be around her and not smile. She has been such a wonderful addition to our lives. Big brother loves her so much and she has pretty much every inch of Larry's heart in the palm of her hand. She is a major daddy's girl and I wouldn't have it any other way. When she hears the jeep she takes off from wherever she is at to meet him at the door. Saying "DA DA" all the way. She stays very close to mommy she doesn't like to be alone. She loves dollies, coloring and VeggieTales. She is very funny too and likes to make you laugh. Thanks for the smiles, Ny!
And here she is the little one that makes us the 5 G's. Quinlyn Grace. Quinlyn has finally arrived and she fits perfectly into our family. She has done so well in her two months with us and we all love watching her grow. Kian & Nya love her so much. They "try" and be great helpers. They love having a little sister. Our family is complete.
Then there is me...I am just a wife and mom to a wonderful family. I am honored and blessed to have those roles in my life. I cherish every moment in every day. I love to laugh and live life simple. I trust the Lord and attempt not to worry. :) The Lord is good to me in showing me how faithful He is when I fail not to be. I want to further grow in my walk with the Lord and continue to strive to be the wife and mom He has created me to be. Its a daily adventure but I am so thankful to be on the journey...
Oh my goodness! So cute! Love those decorations girl:) It takes a lot of work to plan these parties but I agree it is fun to do and Nya is DEFINITELY worth it!
Oh my goodness! So cute! Love those decorations girl:) It takes a lot of work to plan these parties but I agree it is fun to do and Nya is DEFINITELY worth it!
ReplyDelete