Monday, July 26, 2010

June/July...

IT'S HOT!!! Let me tell you being from Florida I always have felt I can handle the heat. Until I moved to Wichita, KS!!! It is SUPER hot here. This past week we experienced heat index up to 110 degrees. But I guess thats what summers will be for us now. We have had a busy one so far. My parents came in June to see what Wichita is all about and celebrate Nya's 1st birthday. While they were here we went to a great park downtown to take some family pics.
We celebrated Nya's bday with a party. I will write a whole post about Nya's birthday, it was a pretty special day so it deserves a post all of its own. :)
My parents were here over the 4th of July so we were able to celebrate with them and they enjoyed showing Kian all the fun fireworks. I have never seen a fireworks show like we saw in our own neighborhood. I was really glad we didn't pay to go watch them anywhere.
Nya got to enjoy her own kiddie pool from Mimi & Pappy. She really loves it but we don't stay out too long with the heat like it is.
The beginning of our summer was awesome. The rest of July has been just as great. After I post about Nya's bday I will post about our trip to see the Frye Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment