Monday, July 26, 2010
New blog, new beginning
This weekend our visit to Dallas wasn't just a great trip for our family, it was a new beginning for my blog. My friend, Anna, does a great job with her blog, The Frye Fam Five, and was gracious enough to help to make mine better. She worked VERY diligently to fix up my blog and show me different tricks and techniques so I can make mine super cute. So here is to a new beginning with my blog adventure, many memories to always cherish and many humble thanks to my friend, Anna. I couldn't and probably wouldn't have done it (especially after what you went through ;) ) without your help.
Labels:
Chrissy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're so sweet. I'm more than happy to help anytime. Thanks for making me feel like I actually have a "talent" and contribution to the world outside of mothering! hahaha
ReplyDelete