
The most exciting news we have that has taken place is Quinlyn is here. On December 29th, we met our little beauty. Quinlyn made her way here by C section because she was breech. It wasn't at all what I was expecting but I am just glad she is here. We brought her ho
me on New Year's Eve. She was a great way to bring in the New Year. My recovery and her first few weeks in her home were ok. She is adjusting very well and her brother and sister love her tremendously. They try to "help" mommy as much as they can and sometimes a little too much. All in all they do a good job with her and we are excited to watch them all grow together.
Kian turned 4 on January 19. On his birthday, we took Kian to Chuck E. Cheese as a family. Wichita had major winter weather that night but Larry, Super dad, forged our way through the wintry mix and we made it to Chuck E Cheese. When we arrived there was only one other family there. So birthday surprise...Kian had the whole place pretty much to himself. We told the kids we needed to have dinner first then they could go play. We ordered our birthday pizza and waited. It finally came and we enjoyed our dinner. So it was time to play
. We all had a great time for about 20 minutes when a worker came up to Larry and told us we would have to go because they were closing because of the weather. Yes, it was only 20 minutes but it was 20 minutes with a total of 4 kids in all of Chuck E Cheese. Pretty sweet.

Kian requested about 11 mos prior to his birthday to have a superhero party. He wanted all of
the Superheros to be at his party and on his cake. Kian's Mimi & Pappy were able to be here to celebrate with us, along with our good friends, the Frye family. Kian had the best weekend. Kian loves the Frye boys and enjoys every minute with them. We wish we lived closer to them. After the weekend was over, I got a hug from Kian and he said his party was the best. (heart melt) I told him I felt as if I didn't see him all weekend, which I really felt that way as all he did was play with all the other boys. Birthday #4 was a great success. Thanks to all who made it possible. :)
Nya, well she is a busy 20 mos toddler. She is absolutely in her own little world and in that world everything is just perfect. I love it because she can entertain herself so easily but she can get into mischief just as fast. She has definitely learned to hold her own with her big brother around and I dare anyone to try to test that out. She LOVES her big brother and no one better mess with him. As well as her new little sister. She also loves her pretty necklaces, purses and flowery perfumes. But when it comes to playing with a doll or car most likely she is going to choose to roll on the ground with the car or chase Kian. She is pretty well rounded she likes all things to play with. She got a puppy for Christmas (not a real one) that barks, snores and wags its tail when you pet it. She loves him. His name is puppy. Thanks to Uncle Jerred and Aunt Ashley. She has her own little best friend. :) Nya loves to dance and really enjoys any type of music. We can catch her shaking her tush or moving her f
ingers in the air along with the notes of a piano. I think music will be a big part of her life. She is really super funny as you can see in the above pictures she truly is a ham.

Larry and I are doing well. This June it will be 10 years for us. I don't know where the time has gone but I can say that every year gets better and better. I never knew I could love someone more and more as I do him. The Lord truly knew exactly what I needed in a husband. He is my best friend and the true love of my life. I don't know how it will get better than this but I am excited to find out. Happy Anniversary handsome.
Larry is still doing great at Cargill. Cargill is such a great company I know we are spoiled. He really loves working for such an awesome company. Who knew the burger business would be so fun! HA!
We have been here in Wichita a full year now and its been wonderful. It is small but yet big enough and very family oriented. We enjoy the weather here as we have only had one big dump of snow for the whole year and it was gone within a week. We have been having some pretty days with the sun shining bright. We are looking forward to Spring and Summer that are just around the corner. So as far as weather we are really enjoying it here. We are so excited to become more established and grow our family here. Looking forward to what this year will bring here in Wichita.
With all of that said I guess that is my new update and here is to hoping for a better year of blogging. Trust me when I say my heart is there I really want to its just time is my enemy:) Too much to do with too little time to do it in! Its the seasons of life we all have to deal with, one day I will be able to manage it all...maybe.

Chrissy, I LOVE the picture of Nya :) hahaha So cute. We were so happy to be at Kian's party. Thanks for inviting us! Oh and Titus' birthday party is March 19th from 5-7...you know, JUST in case you're considering really getting together for every one ;) Also, happy anniversary in June! Derek and I celebrate 8 years March 15...it really is amazing how much you can not only just love someone, but to fall in love over and over again...and to have that love grow so much that sometimes you feel like your heart could burst. (and then there's the love for your kids on top of that, it's amazing.) We are so blessed! I'm glad you blogged :)
ReplyDelete