Monday, July 11, 2011

Photo challenge day 1:Self-Portrait

I have decided to take this photo challenge along with my friend Anna. We are not on the same dates as the original creator but we decided to do it anyway since its a fun idea. Also maybe this will help me to blog more often. Since Anna helped create my blog she will probably be happy to see more posts more often:)
Here is day one...Self-Portrait...So call it vanity or whatever you will but being that I feel I do not take good pictures this is what I will consider my self-portrait. After all a self-portrait is a "representation of an artist." What better representation than the ones who baked in my oven for a while:)
As I said, Anna nor I are the original creator of the Photo challenge but here is where you can go to find out more...A Feathered Nest

1 comment:

  1. haha, I thought about doing that...then I thought hey I could take a picture of me in a mirror with the four boys behind me!! then I came to my senses and realized how hard that would be to do. cool, but nearly impossible :) Your kids are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete